Annual Rivals Ranking
GEORGIA vs the world (right now):
- Florida – In the neutral site classic formerly known as the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, Georgia has gone 6-21.
- Georgia Tech – The salt is back in Clean, Old-fashioned Hate after our beloved Dawgs dropped 2-of-3, losing twice at home.
- Tennessee – Been a long time since they were ranked above Auburn here, but this is a list about now and UGA simply must end the two-game skid to the SEC East Vols, at Rocky Top.
- Auburn – Finally some rosier news, as the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry has been all Georgia for more than a decade, the lone Aubie winners both playing for national titles (they went 1-1).
- Notre Dame – At the culmination of the 1980 college football season, Georgia beat the Golden Domers for it all. Prior, our unblemished 1946 side lost the biggest polls national championship votes to their less than perfect platoon, for a then would-be 2nd national championship (1942); the Dawgnation would have a long wait. This away game has so much inner-program hype but is just another big matchup for them.
- South Carolina – Winning 11 a year for a stretch there under Spurrier and taking most of the games from us, they were higher.
- Vandy – That was a very tough Homecoming loss.
- Ole Miss – Former every year rival went up 45-0 on us in Oxford.
- Bama – They decimated us in Athens, after we came up 4 yards short of a dethronement in Atlanta. They’ve won SEC 4-of-5.
- Kentucky -They pushed Georgia to the edge, of a bad season.
- Miss State – A better than average 2017 shall certainly include being the top side nicknamed Bulldogs in our conference.
- Clemson – They won it all…like it was 1981. Went 1-1 vs. your Georgia Bulldogs recently.
- LSU – We are 1-2 versus them in SEC title contests.
- Texas A&M – JUST KIDDING. We have not played since the league went to 14 teams. Missouri could go here or 13. Arkansas is still not a rival, however Georgia has played them in more total postseason games than any other program we’ve competed against.